General Class Information
To register or for more information, please call or come by the Parks & Recreation Department, 1250 N. Hollenbeck Ave., Covina (626) 384-5340.
Office hours are Monday-Thursday and alternate Fridays, 10 am-5:45 pm.
- Preregistration is strongly recommended.
- Registration is accepted by phone (with Visa/Mastercard only), by mail ,and in person on an equal basis. Priority is not given to any one method of registration.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration. Spaces will not be held without payment.
- Cash, checks (made payable to “City of Covina”), and credit cards (Visa/Mastercard) are accepted.
- Late registration may be accepted up to the second class meeting if space permits. Fee will not be prorated if registering late.
- Location of classes, times and session dates are subject to change without notice.
- Classes may be canceled due to low enrollment.
- A $25 service fee will be charged for all returned checks (NSF, closed account, stopped payment.)
- There is a minimum six-week processing period for all refunds.
- If class is full or canceled by the City, a full refund will be issued.
- Refunds must be requested before the second class meeting and will be prorated for classes that have taken place. No refunds will be issued for material fees.
- Please see individual instructors for holiday schedules.
NOTE TO PARENTS OF CHILD PARTICIPANTS:
A consent form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian before a child can participate in any class. If someone other than a parent will be bringing a child to register at the first day of class, the mail-in registration form must be signed by the parent or legal guardian and brought with the child to class. For mail-in registration form, click here.