Need Assistance Paying Your Covina Water Bill?
The City of Covina may be able to help. Please visit our Rates and Regulations page to find out if you qualify.
Toll-free telephone number for water account questions: 1-855-354-7579.
Water payment dropbox locations
City Yard at 534 N. Barranca Avenue or City Hall at 125 E College Street.
Pay Water Bill Online or Access Account Information
The website for the new system is http://covina.gwfathom.com. Please note that the address does not use the common "www." website preface.
Go Green is Live!
We are excited to launch the new GO GREEN page on gwfathom.com! Features include:
- AUTO PAY – Customers that enroll in AutoPay will be entered for a chance to win one of three of Apple’s iPad2! Customers currently enrolled in AutoPay will be automatically entered to win.
- iPHONE APP – Customers can download the iPhone application and manage their account remotely! A QR (Quick Response) Code is also available for direct link to the application on the app. market.
- PAPERLESS BILLING – Customers can enroll in e-bills and be notified electronically when their bill is ready to be viewed! No more paper bills!
WATER SAVINGS – Customers can learn about more ways to save water!
Click here to view a Sample Water Bill
Requests to Start/Stop Service and Billing
For Water Service and Billing, call (855) 354-7579 to contact Global Water. Global Water is responsible for the accounting system for Covina Water Utility service, including:
- Establishing new service
- Terminating service
- Transferring service
- Collecting payments
- Answering questions about your bill
Click here for a City of Covina Water Service application.
For Water Utility Billing questions,
or to make a payment call 1-855-354-7579
or visit http://covina.gwfathom.com
For mail payments, please send to:
City of Covina
P.O. Box 60488
Los Angeles, CA 90060-0488
For in person payments, including
drop box location for after hours,
Covina City Yard
534 N. Barranca Avenue
Covina, CA 91723
(just north of San Bernardino Road,
south of the railroad tracks)
Normal business hours are 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Covina City Hall and City Yard are closed Fridays.
For all non-account related Water questions, please call (626) 384-5230. After business hours, you may leave a message at this number for non-emergency service. We will respond to you the next business day.
For emergency water service after close of business, please call the Covina Police Department at (626) 384-5595. The Dispatcher will contact our on-call staff to assist you.
If you see sewage overflow, a sewer backup, or a missing manhole cover, notify the Public Works Department IMMEDIATELY! Please call our main number at (626) 384-5220 during normal business hours (6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.), or the Police Department at (626) 384-5595 after hours.
Other Water Purveyors
Not all Covina residents and businesses receive water service from the City of Covina. There are numerous other water purveyors:
- City of Azusa (626) 812-5225
- Golden State Water (800) 999-4033
- Suburban Water Company (626) 543-2500
- Valencia Heights Water Company (626) 332-8935
Click here for a map of water purveyors that service Covina.
Water Division Services
Rates & Regulations
Additional billing information available on the website
- Customers are able to pay by credit card and also online;
- Customers are able to sign up for email notification regarding their accounts and/or paperless statements;
- Customers are able to look at their history online;
- Customers are able to sign up for ACH payment; and
- Bills are being sent on a monthly basis with a new return address.
- Customers are also able to pay IN PERSON at the City Yard (534 N Barranca).