Graffiti removal on private property is the responsibility of the property owner and should be removed promptly.
To report graffiti in public rights-of-way within the Covina City limits,
, or call (626) 384-5599. Please provide the following information:
1. The address where the graffiti is located - For example, "125 E College St." or "At the intersection of Citrus and College."
2. The location of the graffiti (be as detailed as possible) - Such as, "On the south-west block wall," or "On the stop sign facing east."
3. Your phone number - This information is needed in case the graffiti removal staff needs more information. For graffiti left on private properties or those not owned or maintained by the city, the list below serves as a guide for the proper agency to contact:
Additional Graffiti Contacts
- County Area of Covina (Unincorporated areas of Covina, addresses above 2999) - LA County at (800) 675-4357
- City of Azusa (626) 812-5200 ext.5489
- Railroad Tracks or easement - Metro Link (909) 392-4427
- City of West Covina - (626) 939-8800
- In the flood control channel, basins or washes - LA County Flood Control (626) 458-4091
- Public school property - contact the appropriate school district office Homeowner Association (HOA) property - contact your HOA or property management firm
- Private property and/or private businesses such as shopping centers - contact the owner or property manager.
- Dumpsters - Covina/Athens Disposal (626) 336-3636