How do I start or discontinue my water service? PDF Print E-mail
You must contact the City Finance Department at 125 E. College Street, (626) 384-5510. The Finance Department is located on the first floor of City Hall just west of the elevator. The Finance Department will send you a bill for your water service every two months.